Due to the long-term economic mandates implemented by major Gulf countries, numerous mega-projects are under way in the region.
As a result of this push, the Gulf's construction jobs market is also witnessing positive activity.
In the following pages, Construction Week rounds up the top construction jobs that professionals can apply for in the Middle East this week.
Click on the links below to apply for each job:
- Principal harbour engineer (Saudi Arabia)
- Lead contracts engineer (Kuwait)
- Site project director (UAE)
- Resident engineer – viaduct bridges (Saudi Arabia)
- Asset management consultant – water (Saudi Arabia)
- Reporting engineer (Oman)
- Senior engineer – production (UAE)
- Electrical engineer (UAE)
- Rail systems manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Project architect(UAE)
Candidates must apply for all jobs through BuildingMENA.com, the Middle East's only construction-focused recruitment portal.
ARTICLE CONTINUES ON NEXT PAGE...