Saudi Arabia and UAE are among the Gulf's largest construction markets, and the volume of work under way in both markets is generating numerous job opportunities as well.
Among building contractors, Dubai will remain the “bright spot” of the GCC’s construction sector, thanks to the sheer number of project opportunities relative to other regional markets, Deloitte revealed this February.
Meanwhile, more mixed-use projects are being planned for Saudi, and its Ministry of Housing is also exploring a project to build 100,000 homes in the next seven years.
In the following pages, Construction Week rounds up the top construction jobs that professionals can apply for in the UAE and Saudi Arabia this week.
Click on the links below to apply for each job:
- Resident engineer – viaduct bridges (Saudi Arabia)
- Asset management consultant – water (Saudi Arabia)
- Project architect (UAE)
- Senior engineer – production (UAE)
- CADD operator – pipeline (Saudi Arabia)
- Construction manager / desalination plant resident engineer (UAE)
- Contracts manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Rail systems manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Project engineer (UAE)
- Principal project manager (UAE)
Candidates must apply for all jobs through BuildingMENA.com, the Middle East's only construction-focused recruitment portal.
ARTICLE CONTINUES ON NEXT PAGE...