Expo 2020 Dubai is increasing construction activity in the UAE, as a result of which, the country's jobs market is also getting busier.
Numerous high-profile projects were also launched across the country last week – such as the $107m Shindagha Bridge in Dubai – further brightening the prospects for construction professionals in the country.
In the following pages, Construction Week rounds up the top jobs that regional construction, design, engineering, and facility management professionals could apply for this week.
Click on the links below to access this week's top 10 jobs, six of which are in the UAE:
- Principal project manager (UAE)
- Project architect (UAE)
- CADD operator – pipeline (Saudi Arabia)
- Project engineer (UAE)
- Electrical engineer (Kuwait)
- Construction manager / desalination plant resident engineer (UAE)
- Façade designer (UAE)
- Reporting engineer (Oman)
- Digital transformation lead (UAE)
- Infrastructure engineer (Kuwait)
Candidates must apply for all jobs through BuildingMENA.com, the Middle East's only construction-focused recruitment portal.
ARTICLE CONTINUES ON NEXT PAGE...